George Garzone: The Triadic Chromatic Approach (2DVDs)
This method is a new innovative approach to jazz improvisation developed and created by George Garzone over the last 25 years of teaching and playing. It teaches you how to generate non permutative lines. That means lines that aren't predictable or repetitive and sound totally fresh. It will allow you to play over chord changes without fear. As the DVD titles suggests, this product is best suited to advanced players.
This amazing DVD will have everyone enlightened and searching for fresh ways of developing new ideas! - Joe Lovano
Who are these DVDs for ?
ADVANCED PLAYERS WHO:
* Want to Improve their Improvisation Skills
* Want to Improve their Saxophone Sound & Playing
* Want an intimate and unprecedented access to one of the greatest musicians and teachers of our time
* Would like to be inspired to take your playing to the next level and beyond
* Want to improve their time
This approach can truly transform your playing - Dave Liebman
Read the review by saxophonist David Valdez :
Click this button on the viewer, below on the right.
What the DVDs include:
* The Triadic Chromatic Approach: 23 Chapters & 30 Examples of In-Depth Lessons
* Trading Play Alongs: George Plays / You Play w/ Rhythm Section
* Pure Play Along: You Play w/ Rhythm Section
* Garzone On Sound: In-depth Lesson of Saxophone Sound Production
* Performances: Solo, Duos, Trios, an Sextet performances
* PDF Supplements: Transposed for all instruments, examples, exercises and lead sheets
2DVDs, over 3 hours. Includes subtitles in German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.